Saturday 25 January 2014

Love ya



Stamp: Scripty Sayings (Paper Smooches)
Font: Courier New
There is usually a bottom on show at some point in our house.  Mostly from a small boy dodging naked in & out of the bathroom, but quite often from my DH as he crouches down stoking the fire, or through the gap in the kitchen bar stool when he is on the computer.  You probably have a terrible vision in your head right now.  Sorry.  Anyway, it has become something of a standing (or not ;)) joke.
 
So I don't know why I haven't thought of this valentine's card before now.
 
 

I found just the right picture by googling 'builder's bum' images.  There were a lot more than I bargained for, so it was not a particularly pleasant exercise!
 
A lot of faffing about ensued, as I haven't made an interactive card for quite a while now, but I think it was all worth it.

Edit: Have decided to enter into CASology 'Contrast' because of the contrast between the big cursive sentiment & the tiny font on the heart.
 
Linking to:
Paper Smooches: Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Let's have a laugh
CASology: Week 79 ~ Contrast

8 comments:

  1. This is such fun, love it. Soooo clever too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I was just at the skating rink with my daughter, bemoaning the invention of low-rise jeans (and men who don't realize when they're displaying a little too much!) lol! Valentines are perfect for these types of funny (and punny!) cards! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! This is brilliant! Thank you so much for the giggle and for sharing your fabulous card with us! And thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card, certainly made me laugh. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card Jenny, just perfect for our challenge and a fab design :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many congratulations ! You have won our challenge over at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge ! Please email us so we can explain how you claim your $50 voucher.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so funny! I love it!TFS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...