Wednesday 27 March 2013

OLW33 ~ Shapes Galore

Stamps: Star Prints (PTI)
Ink: Rosebud, Tangelo, Morocco, Espresso Truffle (Memento)
One layer Wednesday invites us to repeat shapes this week.  I pencilled in a curve using the edge of this card as a template, & stamped the stars in a variety of colours.  The grid on my stamp press provided the perfect spacing.  The sentiment was done in 'stamped off' Espresso Truffle.
Made a Christmas card along the same lines too.
 
Stamps: Teeny Trees (WM); Christmas Tags (Elzybells)
Inks: Summer Sky, Espresso Truffle (Memento); Aqua (Ranger)
It looks much better in real life...
 
Linking to:
One Layer Wednesday: OLW133 ~ Shapes Galore

9 comments:

  1. OOOH! Love - so simple but SOOO effective! And versatile! Wonderful OLW cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card, love the curve idea and perfect for any occasion. Happy Easter~Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the placement/curve. My fave is the first (love the colours!)
    Lindsey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool idea, Jen! I rarely use my stamp press and you've inspired me!! It is so perfect for doing fun movement like this, I say, whacking myself up the side of the head!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely design! Love the colors on the first one. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! So simple and SO much better than what I came up with! You rocked this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome with the stars! Gives me a great idea for my military son! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cards! LOVE the simplicity of the design. Genius!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...