Monday 7 January 2013

Retro sketch #45

Stamp: Woodgrain (MSS)
Ink: Summer Sky (Memento)
Paper: Stella & Rose (MME)
Other: Star dies (MFT); circle punches
I sometimes find card making a bit like trying to remember a dream.  There's a vague wisp of an idea in your head which you can't quite see.  The harder you think about it, the further away it gets.  You know that what you have done doesn't match the idea, but you don't know what to do to put it right.  Ever had that feeling?
 
Well, this is one of those cards.  It's intended for this week's retro sketch challenge:



but somehow, it's not quite right.  As I 've spent a couple of days looking at it from every angle, & fiddling with it when I walk past, I'm not devoting any more time to it, but if you've any suggestions on improvements, I'd love to hear them.














Linking to:
Retro sketches #45
 

3 comments:

  1. In my opinion it's perfect! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny I think your star is so cute, excellent birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card...I hope you will link up at 52 Card Pickup this week! http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/01/52-card-pickup-22.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...