Wednesday 25 July 2012

Graphic design inspired birthday

Whilst browsing today, I found this:


which inspired me to create  this:

Stamps: Big Deal Alphabet (SU); Fancy Phrases (WM); Tremendous Treats Valentine, Simple Alphabet (PTI)
Other: WOW white embossing powder, MFT dies
I know what you're thinking... WHITE embossing on BLACK, with HER track record?  That, my friends, is why the fine nib on the black promarker was invented!  Yes, she tried her best, but the fairy was no match for me today.

 
Linking to:
CAS-ual Fridays ~ CFC62 Back to Black

6 comments:

  1. Oh, Jenny, I think we were separated at birth. This is so cool and exactly the kind of clever card that makes me swoon! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card idea, and it turned out so well! Wonderful card, Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Took me and my brain ages to work out what the inspiration card said... duh! But your card is fab and easy to read and just fab!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeeeek! this is stunning!! Love your take from the inspiration photo, it couldn't be more perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool;) It amazes me the things that stir creativity. Awesome!
    http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...