Wednesday 27 June 2012

Well done

Stamps: Teeny Trees (Waltzing Mouse)
Ink: Teal Zeal (Memento)
Font: Brush Script MT, Narkism, Copperplate Gothic Bold
Card base: 9.9cm square Hammered White (Paper Mill Direct)

Well, this one just sort of ran away with me.  You start stamping in one corner, without any real idea in mind & whoosh, there it is.  The aqua colour was achieved by second stamping the Teal Zeal.  I'm quite please of the random nature here, I guess that's what happens when you stamp without a plan.


The sentiment was created digitally from the 3 different fonts & printed after the main stamping.  The line & 2 leaves were added later, using a tree stalk from the same set.

Linking to:
One Layer Wednesday: OLW94 ~ it's all about size (oo-er missus...)
Stamp It Cards Week: Congratulations Challenge

15 comments:

  1. LOVE these colors! It is such a refreshing card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love all your little flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes the cards with no plan turn out the best. I love how you used the stamp off technique. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card. My random stamping is never worth posting or mailing either, so kudos to you! That's a fun little stamp--Teeny Trees is on my wish list for Waltzingmouse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It worked out beautifully! The colours and stamping are fab and rounding the corner gives it a classy look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As the card says, "Well Done!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! I love all your creations, but this one amazed me. TFS
    Loly Borda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous RS. Love the color as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this is gorgeous - love the random pattern of leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. Love the LO & the colours you have used. TFS xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like that your card just "whoosh" happened! (I'd like that to happen to me!) I like how it turned out, especially the unique way you underscored and added the two sweet leaves to your sentiment! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jenny, Beautiful color and design. I really like it. So glad you played along with the OLW challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Jenny! Thanks for linking this up to the Congratulations Card Challenge in Stamp It! Cards Week for the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...