Friday 29 June 2012

Smile Monster

Stamps: Little Monster (Woodware); Smile (Elzybells)
Ink: Lilac Posies (Memento)
Other: 1.5 & 1.75" circle punches; corner chomper; wide clear tape
Card: from my stash, unknown
This is my entry for Cas-ual Fridays 2 circle challenge.  I just hope its clean & simple enough.
Strips of card are 0.5 inch wide, trimmed with my corner chomper.  Gloss on the monster is clear tape applied before punching out.  I punched a hole in the strips so the circle sits flush with the card front. The front of the card base has been shortened so that the strips make the card edge.



A monster, googly eyes & a cheery colour combo - what's not to smile about?

Linking to:
CAS-ual Fridays: CFC59 ~ 2 circles

8 comments:

  1. EEk! This is so fun! I love your fun colorful strips and the googlie eyes! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How faun is that! Great colours and that little monster is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea Jenny! I love the bright colours and your little monster is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute and fun card!! This is sure to bring big smiles to the recipient! I love those googlie eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy fun colour combo and card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving the funky card shape Jenny and the hot colour combo!!
    Great way to use the two circles :0)
    Thanks for joining in the fun at CASual Fridays this week :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How could this card not make you smile?! So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe too cute! Love the colors and the repeating pattern in the shapes:) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...