Tuesday 26 June 2012

Mojo Monday 247


Papers: Stars & Stripes (Crystal Wilkerson)
Font: Stencil
Card base: 5" square hammered white (Paper Mill Direct)

Was extremely lacking in inspiration this week until these papers popped into my e-mail from Crystal Wilkerson.  And they are only 66p today yay!
Anyway, these just screamed BOY at me.  Which is lucky, as I have a number of special boy birthdays looming.

Using the Mojo Monday sketch, I designed it digitally & printed all the pieces off on a single sheet of A4.  I made up the 10 using the colours from the paper & sized it so I could punch it out with a 1.75" punch.
Dithered a bit about centralising things, & yes, that 10 is deliberately skew-whiff (had to look up how to spell that - have never had to write it before!).


Linking to:

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...