Monday 28 May 2012

Mojo Monday challenge

Stamps: Circle-a-Thon (Schlosser Designs); Boxes, Bags & Tags (PTI)
Ink: Pear Tart, Bahama Blue (Memento)
Other: Pear Green promarker; 1.125" & 1.375" circle punches; button twine (Waltzing Mouse)
Didn't have any green cardstock to match the ink, so I use a promarker on white for the same effect.
This is a lot fussier than I normally go for, & the jury's still out.  I think I might change the blue tags on the sentiment - they don't really work too well - but I love love love my new button twine from Waltzing mouse.

UPDATE:

Replaced the silly square tag thing with a nice sensible faux button!  It's never going to be love, but at least I'll let it live.  Only now I'm thinking it still needs a sentiment...

Linking to:

1 comment:

  1. Love the geometric design and fab colour combo! Isn't it great to stretch those comfort boundaries, that's what these challenges are really all about to me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...