Sunday 29 April 2012

Football card made using WORDLE

Before we get on with today's offering, can I just say a HUGE thank you to everyone who took time out yesterday to leave me a comment.  Being a new blog on the block, I really appreciate hearing what people think - it made my day!


Not found Wordle yet? Try it out. It arranges your words in a random sequence of fonts & colours. The more often a word is used in your selection, the larger the font size it appears in the picture. You have some input into colours, layout & font. Once you are happy with the colours & fonts etc, just keep choosing 're-layout with current settings' until you have one that takes your fancy.
The only thing is, if you pass over a layout you like, it can sometimes be hard to get it back again. I tend to take a screen snapshot (alt printscreen) of an arrangement I like & paste it into MS Publisher, & then I can compare them all at my leisure.

For this card, I added the footballs & cut out the sentiment on my Silhouette. A piece of red paper (coloured with promarkers) was fixed behind the sentiment to make it stand out & then all adhered to an A6 base with foam pads.

Submitted for Daring Cardmakers "The Sportsman".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...