Wednesday 18 April 2012

Another way to avoid housework is born...

Hello.... is there anyone out there?

Well, that wasn't as hard as I thought.
I've been an avid blog READER for some years now, but I've decided to stop being merely a voyeur & join in the fun.
One thing to say straight away, as it will become immediately apparent, is that I am RUBBISH with a camera. Paper, scissors, glue, computer: fine.  Camera: pants.  So I apologise in advance for the poor quality images that will shortly be appearing on a PC near you!
Right, on with the important stuff.  Today's offering is a bookmark I put together using my newly acquired PTI Tremendous Treats Valentine set (bought second hand off ebay, of course - no way I want to pay their shipping prices).  I coloured the spines with promarkers & paper-pieced the body, details below.  Not sure whether to laminate or not.  Would make it more durable, but might lose some of the charm.  What do you think?


I generated the sentiment on the computer, using Silhouette Studio.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...